Medical Administrator Ottawa
|Health Care & Science||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Sunday, December 19, 2021|
We are seeking anyone who is looking to be part of something exciting! Our client is hiring multiple Medical Screeners to support the roll out of multiple vaccination clinics. We are looking for candidates who have flexible availability and great customer service skills.
Pay rate: $17.00/hr.
Dates: January 3rd - 28th
Hours: 8 hours + potential for overtime
LOCATIONS: various locations around Ottawa
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous responses to clients
- Relay vaccination rollout information as required
- Work with manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Verify confidential information
- Data Entry
Qualifications and Experience
- Have a flexible work schedule (full time hours, shifts vary)
- Be available to work onsite
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Previous customer service experience
- Must pass a criminal record check
Apply now for an amazing opportunity! Please do not hesitate to share with anyone in your network in these areas
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.