Bilingual Collections Officer Work From Home ( Anywhere in Canada)
|Financial Services & Insurance||Customer Service|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, December 16, 2021|
Our private sector client is the banking industry is currently seeking 5 Collections Officer. This role will ideally be based for Toronto and the surrounding area but we are also open to candidates across Canada. This role will also allow you to work normal business hours Monday to Friday from home.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The incumbent is responsible for the collection of all financial products including but not limited to Investment Loans, RSP Loan, Mortgages, personal loans, credit cards and line of credit accounts in arrears while providing superior service in a high-pressure environment.
- Contact Financial Advisors/ clients from their assigned arrears accounts to make suitable repayment options to bring the loan out of delinquency.
- Probe Financial Advisor/ client for reason for arrears to understand clients financial situation to ensure that cure solutions are suitable for the client and the bank
- Create and mail out the necessary Collection letters to support their collection efforts.
- Follow-up on promises to pay to ensure they are kept by the client. Action accordingly in case of broken promises.
- Complete appropriate recommendations for loan impairment and write-off in accordance with the Bank Collection policy.
- Create Proof of Claims for insolvent accounts and mail out to Trustee or send to appropriate Third Party Vendor.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in business or a related field, with 6 months or m,ore of related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in French and English is a must
- Successful completion of Credit Management courses or designation through the Credit Institute of Canada is an asset.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Contract 5 months+