Bilingual Education & Training Advisor - Timmins, ON
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
Our client within the Education sector is looking for an Education & Training Advisor to join their team in Timmins, ON.
This is permanent position with an excellent benefits package.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Spend a minimum of 28 hours per week focusing on recruiting students for the online programs and courses offered by Ontario’s 24 public colleges, 23 public universities, 9 Indigenous institutes, 76 district school boards, 200 literacy and basic skills providers, and 50 skills development and training provider and developing partnerships with community organizations and agencies for ongoing student referrals
- Spend 7 hours per week focusing on reviewing registration stats, service requests, internal communications, planning recruitment initiatives and upcoming presentations
- Allocate tasks to staff to cover the administrative functions of all online learning centres, including scheduling, follow-up with students, and delivery of high quality services
- Engage with community, business and other organizations to set up referral partnerships to serve the needs of students in the communities within your territory
- Hire, train and supervise up to 5 Education & Training Representatives, (local staff working in each of the online learning centres in the territory)
- Provide service and support to students with a priority on underserved residents in small, rural, remote, Indigenous and Francophone communities
- Input and maintain all required information in the CRM database on a daily basis
- Manage all online learning centres within the assigned territory, recommend solutions when escalating or referring issues to your supervisor, and meet all administrative requirements to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the online learning centres
Qualifications and Experience
- Secondary school diploma required, post-secondary credential preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and achieving targets
- 3-5 years’ experience working with community organizations
- 1-3 years’ experience in supervising, assigning tasks, and scheduling staff
- Strong public presentation and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Fully bilingual, with an equally high standard of verbal and written communication skills in both French and English is a requirement
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence and reliable means of transportation, which would allow for travel within the area
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.