Payroll Administrator - Permanent Opportunity - Ceridian DayForce experience a MUST
|Non-Profit||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, December 21, 2021|
Our client, a Public Sector client located in Toronto, is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time permanent opportunity that offers competitive wage, a fantastic over-all package and the opportunity to grow and learn. This is an amazing opportunity to evolve into a Ceridian DayForce specialist!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process bi-weekly payroll for about 200+ salaried and hourly employees in Ontario in Ceridian Dayforce
- Review payroll transactions entered in the system; including new hires, terminations, and preparation of ROEs to ensure accuracy
- Ensure the accuracy of preliminary payroll reports, time sheets and spreadsheets
- Review payroll calculations and making any adjustments if necessary
- Manage garnishments, new-hires, terminations, vacations and benefits
- Prepare monthly and yearly statutory filings and reconciliations
- Maintain on-boarding documents for new employees and assists the Human Resources Department in relevant tasks
- Ensure all internal controls around payroll processes are maintained and updated as required
- Liaise with various stakeholders on payroll related inquiries
Qualifications and Experience
- You have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience working in payroll and benefits administration
- Ceridian DayForce experience is considered a strong asset
- PCP designation, or pursuing of this designation
- You have strong organization skills and can prioritize and multi-task multiple demand
- You have strong communication skills and can present technical topics to non-technical audiences
- A go-getter attitude with ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks