Bilingual Finance Clerk - Government
|Federal Government||Finance & Accounting|
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 15, 2021|
Seeking a Bilingual Finance Clerk for our Federal Government client. This is a Work f/ home opportunity; however, the successful candidate needs to be vaccinated. Great long term contract, January 10th - August 31, 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing general clerical support services such as routing electronic correspondence and conducting inquiries or research to resolve financial issues;
- Providing financial support service such as processing accounts payable by verifying and inputting financial information in a Financial Management System (e.g. Freebalance, SAP or other);
- Performing document and file management functions such as tracking documents and maintaining a filing system;
- preparing a variety of financial table and reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 year of experience with all the duties listed above
- Bilingual BBB
- Reliability clearance
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks