Total Rewards Specialist - Ottawa Healthcare Organization
|Health Care & Science||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
We are hiring a Total Rewards Specialist to join our prestigious, Ottawa-based healthcare organization, on a full-time, permanent basis.
This position, reporting to the Director of Human Resources and Labour Relations, will oversee all total rewards and recognition programs, job evaluations and classifications, pay structures, pay equity, wellness employee supports, and pension and benefits programs.
Along with a competitive salary, our client is offering full benefits, 4 weeks' vacation, and a pension plan. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected, inclusive healthcare team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as subject matter expert for salary, benefits, and total rewards structure for non-union employees.
- Manage implementation of Collective Agreement language for salary, benefits, and premium changes.
- Prepare costings for Collective Agreement negotiations, severance, lay-off, and termination packages.
- Update and align job descriptions and job classifications.
- Support organizational redesign initiatives.
- Assist with development and implementation of strategic recruitment, EDI, and wellness programs.
- Ensure HR/Labour policies are current and up to date.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4 years' experience in Total Rewards or compensation management.
- Experience with job evaluation and classification, pay equity, and provincial legislation.
- Strong knowledge of Total Rewards, Compensation, and Benefits best practices.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- English written and verbal communication skills (Bilingual French/English is an asset).
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today or send your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks