Director of Strategy, Marketing & Communications
|Human Resources||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Sunday, January 23, 2022|
We are presently hiring a Director of Marketing & Communications Strategy to join our team! In this role, you will generate new ideas and focus on developing the Marketing & Communications strategy, ensuring it aligns with that of the organization.
We offer remote work, accessibility to a private office if needed (Toronto, Vancouver or Ottawa), vacation, benefits, flexible hours and days, additional health days, personal days, work-life balance, mental health support, anniversary celebrations and more!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop the Marketing & Communications strategy and vision, ensuring it aligns with that of the company
- Generate creative ideas for quarterly and yearly plans that will support national sales growth
- Set the marketing annual budget, goals and KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with other Leaders and the Executive Team to uncover issues and provide solutions
- Collaborate with the CEO and Director of Content to build out the company brand
- Gatekeeper for the Altis and excelHR brands, providing input into all web design, brand voice and image initiatives and decisions
- Analyze monthly marketing data to identify critical issues and trends
- Document marketing and communications processes and identify ways to improve them
- Oversee corporate and vertical sponsorship strategy
- Provide final approval, alongside the CEO, on all content, campaigns and events
- Engage in ongoing professional development and motivation for the marketing team
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience driving strategic marketing plans and managing a marketing team
- Extensive experience with digital marketing forms (social media, content marketing)
- Experience using LinkedIn to create brand awareness for a business
- Familiarity with the creative side of marketing and design
- Experience from a service driven industry preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate short and long-term goals into actionable marketing initiatives.
- Ability to solve problems with sustainable solutions.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, timelines, and relationships
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand information and garner consensus from a large team
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical ability / understanding of how to set and measure the marketing goals and communicate the success of the metrics to the leadership team
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +