Senior Accounts Receivable Construction Industry
|Permanent||Up to: $65,000.00|
|Construction||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, January 7, 2022|
We are excited to be working with a client within the construction industry to help staff for a Senior Accounts Receivable reporting to the VP of Finance and Branch Manager. Our client offers a great working culture and an opportunity to grow within their organization. This role is 100% working onsite, the working hours are flexible between 8am-6pm Mon-Fri.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be updated with company’s accounting rules and credit policies.
- Conducting credit checks on new and current customers with credit insurance company to obtain customers’ credit rating info. Maintain and update records.
- Resolving problems in relation to invoice payments.
- Reconciling month-end customer accounts.
- Reporting to management on outstanding issues along with highlighting potential issues.
- Administrative update and maintenance and reconciling the customer accounts
- Communicating with customers for past due and unpaid invoices.
- Posts customer payments by recording check payments, credit card transactions and payment of other methods.
- Send reminders for payments, resolve customer disputes, and contact customers when assigned.
- Investigate and verify price adjustments
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, order desk and from customers.
- Resolves collections by analyzing customer payment plans, payment history, credit limit.
- Assist Account payables with bank reconciliation (AR related transactions).
- Ensure timely escalation/communication of any issues and questions to controller
- Other data entry duties as assigned.
- Protects organization's best interest by keeping accounting information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Construction experience required
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience of A/R, collections or cash applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Accurate Data entry skills
- Attention to Detail
- Construction Industry Experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks