Policy Analyst Hybrid
|Broader Public Sector||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, December 28, 2021|
Our client, in downtown Ottawa, is seeking to add a Policy Analyst to their team! This is a permanent position that is offering a hybrid working environment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' related work experience as a Policy Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Update and monitor procedures and compliance
- Maintain all compliance documentation, as well as develop training material and conduct presentations
- Review and analyze stakeholder reports and provide feedback/analysis
- Identify and deliver OHS best practices
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in as a Policy Analyst
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to work individually and within a team
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks