|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, January 6, 2022|
One of our top clients in property management is seeking an experienced Building Technician to provide building operations, maintenance, and repairs in assigned facilities in the Ottawa/Gatineau area
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out the day-to-day execution of operations and maintenance programs to
- ensure uninterrupted tenant operations and that asset integrity is maintained.
- Perform corrective maintenance and repairs in tenant and common spaces.
- Respond to service and maintenance request as directed; record data and ensure
- completed work meets quality and response requirements.
- Assist in preventative maintenance program and ensure that cited deficiencies are
- identified and correctly communicated.
- Receive, track, monitor and report status of maintenance requests and repair work.
- Operate in compliance with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices,
- and guidelines related to environmental, health and safety, and life safety systems.
- Provide positive representation of RPSI, enhance tenant experience, and maintain
- positive relationships.
- Perform daily site visits, interior, and exterior inspections and litter picks.
Qualifications and Experience
- strong customer service orientation and excellent communication skills.
- A positive attitude toward tenants, colleagues, and tradesmen.
- the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team of
- industry professionals.
- the ability to be self-motivated and an individual who possess strong problemsolving skills.
- basic knowledge of building automation systems is considered an asset.
- a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- ability to communicate fluently in English, bilingualism is an asset.
- basic computer skills.
- a valid Government Security Clearance is an asset; all candidates must have the
- ability to obtain security clearance upon hiring.
- available to work on-call rotation for evening and weekend emergencies.
**WE OFFER A $500 REFERRAL BONUS, BECAUSE GREAT TALENT KNOWS GREAT TALENT**
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +