External Audit Global Consulting Firm
|Professional Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, January 7, 2022|
Are you looking to grow your career in External Audit? We are partnering with a Global Consulting Firm to hire across Canada at all levels - Associate, Senior Associate and Manager level.
Our client is offering an attractive signing bonus, retention bonus and a very competitive total compensation package.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting research in order to have an in-depth understanding of a client’s industry and business
- Meeting/interviewing the client to complete sections of assigned audit work
- Managing the engagement: Ensuring that all work is completed and documented in accordance with our prescribed standards
- Demonstrating strong technical knowledge and having the ability to research issues, present alternatives and conclusions to client/Manager; and
- Continuously communicating with the Manager and/ or Partner with respect to engagement progress – risks, issues, variances from plan in terms of time, budget, etc.
- Taking full ownership of external file completion
- Developing strong relationships with your clients to facilitate the completion of client work; and
- Identifying potential opportunities to provide additional services to your clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Have a minimum of 1 year of external audit experience (with a firm). With more experience, we would consider you for more senior level audit roles.
- Be interested to pursue your Canadian CPA
- Be eligible to work in Canada (full-time hours)
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested and qualified, please apply online today.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks