|Professional Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, January 5, 2022|
Our real estate and property management client is looking for an permanent Executive Assistant to join their growing team! The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative and strategic support with a high degree of professionalism to executive leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages scheduling, agendas, presentations, minutes, etc.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, presentations and documents
- Manages travel requirements as needed
- Processes invoices/expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with accounting policies
- Assists with the annual budget including monthly reporting and quarterly accruals
- Establishes and maintains electronic filing systems.
- Acts as key liaison with internal and external professionals/employees and works across the organization.
- Active member of at least one corporate priority
- Performs various other duties as delegated or assigned including support for special projects and transactions.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 + years experience in a similar senior administrative role
- Post-secondary degree
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested, please apply below for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.