Client Manager - Maternity Leave Coverage!
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our client is seeking a Client Manager to join their team REMOTELY as soon as possible. The Client Manager will serve as the key liaison between their assigned clients and our client. The Client Manager plays a key role in client retention. The Client Manager will be responsible for managing the client relationships, developing account plans, and identifying opportunities to grow the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage custom 2nd party supply chain audits through all stages of development and maintenance to meet the clients’ objectives, including technical support for audit standard development, auditor training and calibration, technical review of audit evidence, liaison with suppliers through the corrective action management process
- Oversight of all internal processes to ensure consistency of service delivery to the client including audit scheduling and planning, audit report consistency, trend analysis of audit results, and continuous improvement of the audit programs
- Manage 3rd party (GFSI) audits including oversight of scheduling, trend analysis of audit results to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Recognize new business opportunities through trend analysis and business relationship management such as public training courses, personalized training programs, and consulting services
- Development and implementation of account plans;
- Strong understanding of company's current capabilities as well as those of key competitors;
- Monitoring tangible as well as intangible measures of client satisfaction
- Keep clients informed of company's capabilities;
- Identify & implement areas to grow current service offerings with existing clients according to established targets;
- Develop & share successful/innovative strategies with the Account Management Team;
- Liaise internally with other departments as to ensure successful delivery of client services;
- Provide the clients with technical support, as required, related to Management Systems scheme requirements and their business; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Work experience in sales, business development, customer service or management, particularly in food manufacturing;
- Minimum of 5 years food manufacturing industry experience either in quality management, operations or related;
- Understanding of GFSI food safety management system schemes; HACCP, FSMA, Safe Food for Canadians is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required, including public speaking/presentations;
- Creative/innovative thinking;
- Proven problem solving capabilities;
- Excellent organizational abilities; and
- Ability to manage competing priorities and make quick decisions
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks