Associate Vice President, Philanthropy - Central Canada
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, January 4, 2022|
We are currently seeking an Associate Vice President, Philanthropy for Central Canada for our non profit client located in Toronto.
In this role you will be identifying new leads and prospective donors, soliciting gifts at the 6 and 7 figure level, and cultivating and stewarding donors to maintain the relationship.
To be successful in this role you will need significant experience and proven success with major gifts as well an entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative mindset!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify new leads and prospective donors
- Solicit gifts at the 6 and 7 figure level
- Cultivate and steward donors
- Develop strategies and goals to grow legacy and gift planning programs
- Provide support in strategy, cultivation, and stewardship of leadership donors
- Own the major gift and leadership donors in specified area
- Provide leadership and mentorship to direct reports
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree
- CFRE designation an asset
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a leadership fundraising role with major gifts as apart of the portfolio
- Experience developing and implementing strategies for identification and cultivation
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks