Loan Administrator - Loan IQ, Deal Specialist
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 4, 2022|
Our client, a boutique foreign bank, is seeking an experienced Loan Administrator to join their growing team.
Supporting the Vice President of Loan Administration, the successful candidate will manage daily loan administration operations, serve as "Deal Administrator" to set-up new deals within the Loan IQ system, and serve as a point of contact for complex problems and issues. Experience with the Agent function in syndicated loan process is an asset for this role.
Along with a competitive salary, our client is offering 3 weeks' vacation, 100% employer-paid benefits (no waiting period), and an RSP contribution plan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Verify customer loan application and transaction compliance with policy and procedure and predetermined credit lines.
- Advanced understanding of all aspects of loan or deal administration functions (including all aspect of funding).
- Review and verify credit applications and conduct end-to-end workflow in order to book and fund the deal in loan system (Loan LQ).
- Expert-level of understanding on all loan documentation and briefs.
- Prepare Loan IQ input templates for new customers and/or deals and facilities.
- Coordinates with the Corporate Banking team regarding issues in applications, approval and documentation.
- Test functional changes to Loan IQ and verify accuracy of GL entries.
- Oversee and coach other loan administration staff on loan servicing.
- Maintain compliance with Bank policies, procedures, AML, and industry regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years' experience in Loan Operations, including syndicated deals. Agent function preferred.
- Loan IQ proficiency (deal, facility, and transaction functions).
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple competing projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with loan closing, credit approvals, documentation verification, compliance, and transaction processes.
- Ability to interpret credit agreements and related documentation.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks