Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, December 17, 2021|
Our client in the Architecture and Design space is staffing an exciting permanent role for a Business Development Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to work in an energetic and creative environment and contribute to the overall success and growth of the business! The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills, a growth mindset and 1-2 years of similar experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in coordination of promotional activities (i.e. – event attendance, sponsorships, client gifts);
- Prepares background research on project opportunities, prospective clients and contacts;
- Prepares marketing information and written content to support project proposals and pursuits;
- Contributes to preparation of marketing material to support presentations, proposals and other digital assets;
- Support with client, contact and project records, input and maintenance of information (i.e. CRM, Digital
- Project Library);
- Assists in preparing concise and informative meetings notes for internal and external distribution
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of working experience in a similar business development role
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing, architecture, interior design, administration or related field
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign is an asset) and PowerPoint
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills to successfully work with colleague
- Experience or understanding of the architectural, design, real estate or construction industry
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.