HR Business Partner -Innovative firm!
|Human Resources||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, January 21, 2022|
Are you looking for a new career journey with an innovative, global learning company? This is a new role as our client is in building mode. Enjoy creating programs and collaborating with senior management! Generous salary and benefits. Currently the role is remote and in 2022 it will become hybrid and located in downtown Toronto.
The HR Business Partner is an essential part of the People Team as they are accountable for building and executing on programs that make our client’s culture what it is – warm, inviting, and international. They bring with them a high wealth of knowledge across multiple HR areas, including but not limited to: Performance management, employee relations, succession planning, and onboarding and off boarding. This does not involve HR policies. The goal as is to be proactively open to the ever-changing needs of our team members. As a Culture Champion, you will model, guide, and maintain a philosophy of belonging, inclusivity and respect, where teams are valued and engaged.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and put forth learning and development programs that enhance the team’s capabilities and skills, and promote career development
- Create and carry out globally focused HR plans that positively impact culture and allow for employee growth and progress
- Leverage HR tools to offer insight and analysis to the management teams that inform decisions on how to create organizational performance and employee engagement
- Actively create and contribute to Performance management, employee relations, succession planning, and onboarding and off boarding programs
- Own the onboarding process in partnership with other teams to guarantee an awesome start and smooth experience for new employees
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years of proven experience in an HR Generalist, HR Advisor or HR Assistant capacity
- Aptitude in using HR Information Systems (HRIS) and applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Proven success in collaborating on and implementing effective company-wide plans with cross-functional groups
- Experience creating new HR Programs in Performance management, employee relations, succession planning, and onboarding and off boarding
- Clear decision maker; self-assured in own judgement and knowledge
- Excellent communications, people and presentation skills with the ability to handle delicate situations/information with diplomacy and discretion
- Flexible work style in order to achieve challenging goals
- Able to create new approaches, insights and ideas; creates innovative solutions to problems
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field: Human Resources and/or Business
- Established track record in Performance management, employee relations, succession planning, onboarding and off boarding
- Solid business acumen, with the ability to align HR practices and strategies to business goals and priorities to support growth
- You have worked with a small to medium sized firm in the past and like working in a start up organization
- You are flexible working with a global schedule
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Call Barb at 647-577-0775 and apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks