Senior Estimator - Construction
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, January 19, 2022|
Our client, a real estate developer who specializes in mixed-use projects, is actively seeking a Senior Estimator/Pre-Construction Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This position offers a hybrid work model, bonus, RRSP matching, 100% paid benefits, free parking, car allowance and more!
The successful candidate will have residential/mixed-use experience from a developer and will be someone who has great estimation and scheduling experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, manage and modify processes continuously to maximize the efficiency and competitiveness of proposals and to ensure a quality customer experience
- Work estimating team members to develop and propose customer solutions to retain and grow revenue and account share, including cross selling complex service lines to optimize customer quality
- Lead the pricing committee and engage in systematic line-of-business pricing reviews
- Develop and manage estimates to meet all sales targets and continuously improve close rations and pricing accuracy
- Prepare, monitor and track sales plans and forecasts to ensure sales quotas are met or exceeded
- Update and distribute weekly activity reports and monthly sales reports
- Remain current in regards to products, competitors, market conditions and industry trends
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of estimation experience
- Mixed use construction experience
- Knowledge of mid/high rise construction
- Excellent communication, editing and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills - must be able to build relationships with subcontractors and customers across the business
- Must be team oriented and adaptable - having lead a team is an asset
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and think outside the box
- Scheduling experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If you are interested and feel you would be qualified for this role, please apply directly or reach out to Sarah at email@example.com!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +