Project Manager (Electrical Contractor)
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, January 24, 2022|
Our client, an electrical subcontractor, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Toronto!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6-10 years of Project Management experience within Electrical Construction, and experience working on ICI or P3 projects!
Competitive salary based on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate with the Operations and Pre-Construction teams during design and estimating phases
- Complete planning, scheduling, and controlling daily activities of the project and maintain milestones
- Conduct design and estimating teams on pricing
- In charge of managing project budgets and financial reporting
- Foster and maintain positive relations and communication with clients, consultants, architects and subcontractors
- Attend closing and bid review meetings, and assist in all hand over meetings
Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Construction Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent
- Experience within Electrical Construction on ICI projects
- Experience working on P3/ Design Build projects (strong asset)
- Strong ability to read and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Proficient in MS Office and Enterprise Software
- Valid drivers license and willing to travel locally
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If qualified and interested - please reach out to Nisha at Nisha@altisrecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +