Bilingual Executive Assistant to Vice President - Remote (transitioning to Hybrid)
|Permanent||Up to: $75,000.00|
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our client, a nonprofit national research organization, is currently seeking an experienced Bilingual Executive Assistant to support the Vice President of National Partnerships, along with 2 Directors.
The successful candidate will provide critical support to the VP and Directors, including calendar management, drafting correspondence, event and logistics coordination, and expense reporting. The ideal candidate will thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments and have the ability to manage frequent interruptions.
If you're a positive, outgoing, and collaborative administrative professional, with fluency in both French and English, we want to hear from you!
Our client is offering a competitive salary and 3 weeks' paid vacation. Anticipated start date is early January.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage complex calendars with accuracy, promoting productivity and key priorities.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, including managing logistics and budgets for events.
- Process expense reports, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Support annual operational planning, business planning, and performance review cycle.
- Arrange domestic travel, including flights, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Research and prepare meeting briefings.
- Collaborate with other internal administrative teams to ensure cross-functional communication and adoption of best practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years' in an administrative role, including heavy calendar management.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French, with the ability to compose business emails, arrange meetings, and converse with partners in both languages.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Adaptable and versatile, with the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- Experience in a business, legal, or academic setting.
Apply today or email your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.