Financial Services Representative - Hamilton
|Financial Services & Insurance||Customer Service|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
Our client in the Financial Services Industry in Hamilton is looking for a superior customer services representative with a minimum of 2 years experience in either a Bank or Trust Company with a focus in investment and savings to join their team!
This role is Monday to Friday 9am-5pm in office. No overtime is required for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivers and administrators all investment products such as Savings, Chequings and Business Accounts, GICs, RSPs and RRIFS. This includes, renewals, principal and interest payment, savings, and investment statements.
- Displays concrete knowledge on bank policies and procedures in relation to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Anti-Terrorist Financing (ATF) to ensure documentation requirements are being adhered to.
- Executes on processing Despot Agent commissions, process estate transactions and processing re-registrations.
- Continuously maintains control and balance of the cash drawer.
- Builds relationships with Deposit Agents to ensure all due diligence and transaction processes are followed accordingly.
- Manages all the duties in relations to bank account clearing daily.
- Other ad hoc duties as required by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years investment and savings experience at a Deposit Taking Institution (i.e Bank or Trust Company).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GICs, RSPs and RRIFs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a positive attitude
- Understanding standard business computer programs as it relates to internal systems.
Three weeks vacation, benefits including a Health Spending Account and more! APPLY NOW!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Less than one week