|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, January 18, 2022|
One of our clients in Healthcare Sector in Toronto is looking to add a Reach Analyst to their team. They are looking for candidates with Python, Data and Healthcare/Neuroimaging experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of consistent ‘data marts’ / ‘data-cuts’ to support researchers
- Creation and iterative refinement of visualizations and dashboards for BHDB and research projects (Tableau)
- Managing data assets, data lineage and data access, supporting sound data analysis
- Support data science initiatives, including AI and Digital Health
- Accountability for the performance, quality, and alignment to requirements for all data query design and development.
- Supporting test data management and masking strategies and the creation of a reusable test data repository
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Neuroscience, Information Science, or related scientific field.
- 3 years of experience providing data management, visualization, architecture or engineering function.
- 3 years of hands-on data experience, with demonstrated increase of responsibilities over time.
- 3 years of experience working in an active health care and/or research environment, ideally, including a combination of direct research experience and experience in data management, technology setting.
- Strong programming experience with Python
- Familiarity with neuroimaging data (s/d/fMRI and/or M/EEG)
- Familiarity with PACS systems and/or XNAT
- Previous experience with software development and agile development life-cycles
- Previous experience with semantic databases and data models
- Expertise working with versioning control systems, package management software and software development life cycles.
- Experience with creating data flows (Apache NiFi).
- Solid understanding of key DBMS platforms like SQL Server, Oracle and DB2, including technical expertise in data architecture principles and design aspects of various DBMS and reporting concepts
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks