Bilingual Word Processing Operator (Remote - 6 month contract)
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
Our client in the private sector is currently looking for 2 Bilingual Word Processing Operators to work remotely from home. This position would support the Quebec market and therefore would be required to work EST time zone hours.
This is a Monday - Friday position working 8:30am - 5:00pm EST , overtime is expected during the peak season.
This position will entail providing document production, mainly financial statements, and other assistance to
the department as well as to the local administrative assistants
Roles and Responsibilities
- Type financial statements and various financial documents using sophisticated Word templates
- Process financial statements in the WordPro Online application. Use compare feature in Word documents to view and process changes on Official Document.
- Work from the queue and assign requests to self. Process changes, post compared versions,publish new versions, and send to the requestor.
- May also type internal documents such as tables, financial charts, presentations, etc.
- Understand and follow policies and procedures related to process and application of the electronic signature.
- Adhere to firm standards, templates, and protocol.
- Learn basic client information.
- Apply brand, formats and ensure accuracy and consistency in all documents.
- Often recognized as go to person for standards and formats and/or expertise in Microsoft Word.
- Standardize terminology used in the documents and may recommend changes to improve formats.
- Work very closely as a team with other word processing staff.
- Deal directly with partners, managers, and other staff to ensure timely delivery of documents.
- Assist the group with other responsibilities when available.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office; specifically, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be familiar with tables, macros, and have a basic understanding of the Windows network and file management.
- Caseware, MS Excel and Lotus Notes exposure is an asset.
- Bilingual - excellent command of the English and French languages, written and spoken
- As part of the team, answer and respond phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Handle shared documents responsibly and follows specific procedures.
- Dedicated and self-motivated.
- Work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of accounting or financial terminology an asset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, orderly and have a very sharp sense of observation.
- Able to concentrate in an open and busy environment.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and flexible for overtime on short notice.
- Willingness and flexibility to upgrade skills regularly to meet constant change requirements.
- Great team player and enjoy working as a team.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.