Business Analyst & Project Manager - BILINGUAL (English & French)
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, January 7, 2022|
On behalf of our clients in the Education sector, ExcelITR is seeking a Bilingual Intermediate Project Manager/Business Analyst for a 2 year Term position. In this role, you will support the development team on the growth of IT services in the Faculty and the introduction of enterprise systems.
This term will begin as soon as possible and will run for 2 years. Work will begin remotely however there will be a need for work on-site at their office in Ottawa, ON in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyses and evaluates operational requirements, process efficiencies, existing system capabilities and workflow to determine and recommend if changes or upgrades are possible within existing systems or if new system developments are required in order to increase the faculty business efficiency and environment.
- Manages projects, leads the Faculty development initiatives and acts as a team leader by supervising the implementation of solutions.
- Provides expert advice to various levels of senior management, faculty and clinical members on all matters associated to business analysis, technology recommendations and implementation strategies
- Organises, specifies and models the client’s business requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Hold a valid PMP certification or have completed PMP training
- Completed Lean Six Sigma training
- Hold a undergraduate degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Strong communication skills in both English and French.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We appreciate all applicants, however only those who are qualified will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks