IT Business Analyst
|Information Technology||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
Our of our client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their teams for 12 month contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the gathering and documentation of detailed business/technical requirements using structured techniques and methodologies
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Work with IT and other business units to support the validation of the business requirements as well as current state processes
- Create and present functional and/or technical designs including data analysis to business and/or technical teams, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Work with technical and non-technical teams to document current and future states of business processes, analyze gaps, identify risks.Gather information from multiple sources, translate high-level concepts into concrete information and procedures, assess user requests and determine needs.
- Develop business requirement documents, epics, user stories, acceptance criteria; deliver use cases, wireframes, visual designs, product backlog.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience dealing with confidential and complex information in a sensitive manner
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, creative and eager to learn
- Strong listening skills with an ability to interpret information and translate that into project deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
- Working towards Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification
- Health Care experience
- Ability to work with, or communicate in, French would be an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks