|4 month contract|
|Health Care & Science||IT Leadership and Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
One of our Public sector healthcare client in GTA is looking for a Change Lead with data analytics experience to join their team for a 4 month contract, with great possibility of extension. The client is located in Toronto but the position is remote to start.
The entire initiative is 3 year program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with the Hub manager and Hub program team to understand the intended business transformation the Hub will deliver and the current state of the program and its changes; Identify priorities and schedule for deliverables to support the changes already underway and future transformations.
- Works with the Hub program team and many other departments across CIHI to design and communicate stakeholder impact plans. Conducts impact analyses, and the description of changes to build specific change management plans (including communications, workforce planning, education/capacity building etc). With business areas, identifies the areas where CIHI staff will need to work differently with the goal of improving the delivery, access and utility of our data and information products and identify where changes to how our external clients will interact with CIHI differently.
- Works with business areas to develop change management adoption metrics and other KPIs, along with the reporting mechanism that can assist in tracking CIHI’s progress in both making and adopting change.
- Works with the project managers, Hub program team and business areas to ensure the business process changes and change management plans are integrated within the integrated Hub program plan and with business area operational plans.
- Provides recommendation(s) and establishes the structures and tools required to enable the continued implementation and evolution of the Hub program and/or projects and business plans.
- Works with Communication department in crafting communications to internal staff and external stakeholders around changes introduced by the Hub Program
- Conducts and attends regular meetings and communication with Hub Manager, Hub Program team and Project Managers to ensure alignment and appropriate sharing of information.
- Escalates recognized risks, interdependences and/or issues, to the Hub Program Team, as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years of change management experience in large-scale organization-wide transformations.
- Experience with projects having a significant focus on data/analytics production, Business process redevelopment, Information Technology
- Change Management certification
- Knowledge of the health care industry, key stakeholders, and work experience with health care and government /not-for-profit environments
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
4 month contract