Medical Receptionist downtown toronto
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
AltisHR is recruiting on behalf of our medical client located downtown Toronto! This is starting immediately with in downtown Toronto, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in the medical industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering a multi line system
- Greeting Patients
- Transcribing doctors' notes
- Checking in patients, updating information
- Booking and scheduling of appointments
- Communicating with patients and responding to requests for follow up and test results
- Processing patient payments
- Monitoring the flow of the daily schedule
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 Year of medical reception experience, preferably in a multi-disciplinary practice
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well both in a team and individually
- Patience and compassion in a sensitive environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle a busy and at times demanding environment
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Time management
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Qualified candidates please apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.