Human Resources Generalist Nonprofit
|Non-Profit & Charities||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, May 9, 2022|
Altis Professional is actively seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our client's organization . The ideal candidate will have experience within the education or nonprofit industry. They will be passionate about company culture, recruitment and selection, and acting as an advisor to the management and executive team. This is an exciting opportunity to step into a new position and join a fantastic organization!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide advice and guidance to the Chief Operating Officer and other managers on matters pertaining to the management of human resources
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems
- Develop recommendations related to the methods and means to be utilized when sourcing recruitment candidates
- Coordinate full-cycle recruitment including evaluating requisitions, job posting, sourcing candidates through various recruiting platforms, screening candidates, phone interview
- Reviews all submitted resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements while upholding policies, procedures, and best practice
- Complies with federal, provincial, and local legal requirement
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Human Resources Generalist role
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive relationships within an organization working with senior leaders and across organizational lines
- Excellent recruitment and sourcing skills
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills
- CHRP designation or working towards designation is desired
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, apply below!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +