Senior Procurement Specialist - Remote
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, January 6, 2022|
Our federal government client is in need of a Senior Procurement Specialist - Capital Procurement to assist in preparing documents. The successful candidate will be proficient in drafting and developing documents to support the solicitation process for professional service contracts in collaboration with key stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with other Departments to determine appropriate Method of Supply;
- Define a Schedule for the requirement;
- Draft the Statement of Work (SOW) using proper template for review and finalize drafted SOW;
- Draft the mandatory and the rated criteria for review by the Project Authority and Senior Management;
- Revise criteria and supporting documentation, liaise with Senior Management and provide final documents;
- Assist with Questions and Answers during RFQ process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated operational experience drafting and developing documents to support the solicitation process for professional service contracts in collaboration with client resources and key stakeholders.
- Must be able to meet the Senior Flex Grid for a Procurement Specialist; which is a combination of education from a recognized school in Canada, plus certification plus years of experience;
- Must have demonstrated experience on 3 projects within the past 10 years for a federal government department or Agency; developing SOWs and RFPs;
- Must have additional demonstrated experience within the last 5 years, developing SOWs and RFPs for a federal government department or Agency;
- Must have 3 years of experience in the past 10 years providing Procurement Support within a Capital Project;
- References required on each project used to demonstrate experience as per above;
- Must have a Reliability level of Security Clearance;
- English essential.
Apply Today or Refer a Procurement Colleague!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +