Receptionist - Part Time
|Property Management & Real Estate||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
Our client in the Real Estate industry is looking for receptionist to join their team, for a part time position working Mondays and Tuesdays.
The ideal candidate has exceptional customer service skills, has worked as a receptionist in a professional setting before, and is energetic and enthusiastic!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet everyone that comes into the office.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to the appropriate party.
- Arrange for courier pick-ups and deliveries, when requested.
- Help prepare board rooms for meetings.
- Assist with various administrative tasks when requested.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Held a receptionist title for at least 1 year and a wonderful attitude!
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- MS Office skills are required for this role, including proficiency in Outlook and Word.
- Strong team mentality and the ability to help out wherever needed.
- Available to work Mondays and Tuesdays
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +