Accounts Payable Clerk
|Broader Public Sector||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 30, 2021|
Altis Recruitment is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for our client in the Government industry. This is a contract until the end of the year with a possibility of extension. The ideal candidate will have experience with Accounts Payable and SAP.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing vendor invoices according to required approvals and our chart of accounts
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Responding to vendor inquiries and communicating with vendors and relevant departments to ensure any discrepancies are resolved and invoices are paid on a timely basis
- Managing source documents and ensuring our records are complete and accurate
- Tracking and processing employee expense reports
- Support with other general accounting related tasks
- Other ad-hoc projects, assisting the Controller with month end close and reporting schedules
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Experience in Accounts Payable, working under pressure, and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and verbal
- Experience with SAP an asset!
If this role matches your skills and experience, please APPLY NOW to be considered! We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those short-listed based on the clients requirements will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +