Senior Business Analyst MAXIMO
|Transportation & Logistics||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
Our Leading Transit Client is looking for a Senior BA to join their team for a 1 year term. This role has the potential to extend up to 52 weeks. The role will be remote to start but the successful candidate will have the option to work out of multiple Toronto locations. Some on site visits may also be required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The purpose of the EAM Asset Management project is to implement Maximo as the enterprise asset management solution for vehicle, equipment, track, and other fixed assets across a variety of operations departments.
- Providing proposals based on Maximo system to satisfy needs of Streetcar and Subway vehicle maintenance
- Conducting workshops with business users to identify gaps, documenting current state processes including inefficiencies metrics (cost, time, etc.); process benchmarking when appropriate
- Documenting future state business processes, Functional Specifications for applications and interfaces with IFS, JBCS, CIS, VISION, and Reports, and for the KPI dashboards
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years business consulting experience
- 5+ years experience as a business and/or process analyst within Enterprise Asset Management and/or maintenance operations domains
- 3+ years experience with transit and/or large and diverse MAXIMO Implementations especially related to Maximo EAM, Maximo Linear and Maximo Anywhere
- Major IT implementation experience, including of linear assets and infrastructure, and understanding how systems are affected by business process change
- Experience in process analysis, design, and modelling in a complex environment
- Familiarity and understanding of KPI (Key Performance Indicator) analysis and performance measurement
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience with SQL queries in Oracle DB is an asset
- Public Service and Transit experience is an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks