Accounts Payable Coordinator Toronto
|Health Care & Science||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordiantor to join their team. This individual should be have prior experience in an accounts payable role within the health care indsutry
This is position is 100% onsite
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviewing invoices received against Purchase Orders, obtaining approvals when necessary and, entering them into the accounting system.
- Conduct cheque runs
- Complete full cycle accounts payable
- Able to handle multiple deadlines
- Process 30-40 invoices per day
- Organized with a critical eye and attention to detail is essential for this position.
- Maintaining reliable records and work product for later reference and auditing.
- Completion of other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years working in a similar role
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt and add value in a fast paced environment and who owns a task seeing it through to completion even amidst any uncertainties.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, with an attention to detail.
- Experience working on Meditech
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +