High Rise Project Manager - Construction
|Permanent||From: $120,000.00 To: $150,000.00|
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
One of our top Residential Construction clients is seeking a High Rise Project Manager to join their team in Oakville!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops contracts and negotiates revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with consultants;
- Plans and prepares schedules and milestones while monitoring progress against established schedules;
- Prepares progress reports and issues progress schedules to clients;
- Effectively communicates with both internal and external clients;
- Provides input to the creation of the marketing and overall strategy;
- Ensures regular quality control and plan accuracy inspections;
- Ensures execution of projects in construction phase, according to the approved business plan;
- Helps prepares and manage the budgets while tracking costs daily;
- Manages design review drawings and specifications while providing feedback on costs and practicality;
- Reviews and contributes to client/in-house design information;
- Review and certifies progress payment applications;
- Issues regular status reports and ensures resolution of material issues that affect project delivery;
- Conducts post project reviews;
- Reviews the requirements for change notices, authorizes change notices and change orders;
- Manages project dependencies and develops contingency plans as appropriate;
- Manages consultants to ensure completeness of design documents and that construction schedules and plans are met;
- Provides day-to day project leadership, coaching and mentoring to both internal and external consultants;
- Builds, develops, and grows business relationships vital to the success of the project;
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience in a project manager role.
- University Degree (Architect, Business or Engineering degree) or College Diploma in a relevant field.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook
- Motivating, leadership, communication, and problem solving skills
- Good judgment, interpersonal skills
- MBA or PMP certification is an asset.
- Procore, Newstar knowledge.
- Knowledge of MS Project is an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If you are interested in qualified in the role above, please apply directly or reach out to Sarah at 613-696-9475 or email@example.com!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks