Administrative Assistant On-Site Nepean
|Temp to Perm|
|Professional Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Our client in the Accounting Industry is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on-site in the Nepean area! The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, 2-3 years of Administrative Assistant experience, and good computer literacy skills. This is a temporary to permanent position, based on performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to staff on site (Moodie Dr.)
- Managing client appointments, handling daily office operations, maintaining correspondence via e-mail & phone, answering calls, and receiving/distributing mail couriers
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
- Formatting and creating memos, presentations & reports
- Billing, reviewing financial statements, invoicing, etc.
- Updating social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook
Qualifications and Experience
- Education in Office Administration or equivalent would be considered an asset
- Strong computer literacy skills
- 2-3 years of experience providing Administrative Support
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in an administrative role in an office setting considered an asset
- Experience providing customer service
- Bilingual in both French and English considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks