|Permanent||From: $50,000.00 To: $60,000.00|
|Construction||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 29, 2021|
Our client in the construction industry is looking for an Project Administrator to join their office in Vancouver. This successful candidate will responsible for administrative functions as related to document control, including maintaining job filing systems and tracking production for ongoing progress billings.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience as a Project Administrator or Project Clerk, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work autonomously.
The organization is located in Vancouver, close to Rupert Skytrain Station. This is a full time permanent position starting ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains project documents including billing and daily labor timesheets.
- Distributes and tracks site instructions and field memos to appropriate parties.
- Assists with ordering, scheduling, and tracking materials and supplies to the job site.
- Updates, tracks, and maintains manifests.
- Assists with tracking and reporting production and costs.
- Reviews and prepares vendor and subcontractor invoices for processing.
- Reviews and tracks progress claims and other documents.
- Secures pricing from vendors and subcontractors.
- Assists Project Manager with quantity take offs.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1-year on-site Project Administrator or Project Clerk experience with a General Contractor.
- Education or experience in construction is considered an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and working in Microsoft Project or construction management software.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, project teams and subtrades.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Construction knowledge considered a strong asset but willing to train the right candidate
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.