|6 months with extensions|
|Broader Public Sector||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst for a long term contract in Vancouver.
Relevant Experience Requirements
1. 5+ years of recent relevant experience defining and documenting business
requirements for applications and data
2. 2+ years of recent experience working in Agile or Hybrid-Agile environment
3. 5+ years experience interacting professionally with a wide variety of people in
diverse roles (e.g., executives, contractors, technical experts, users) to develop and
implement technology enabled business processes
4. Experience working effectively with non-technical end-users as relates to testing,
including writing business test cases, conducting functional testing, and supporting UAT
5. Experience working with out-of-the-box applications such as CRM or other
6. 1+ year experience working with MS Dynamics 365 or Power Apps preferred
7. 1+ year experience working with Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Server for
solution delivery preferred
8. Ability to lead multi-discipline teams (leaders, subject matter experts, and team
members) in conducting facilitation towards new requirements gathering,
development of new business processes, continuous process improvements and
Relevant Capability Requirements
1. Ability to lead multi-discipline teams in conducting facilitation towards new
requirements gathering, development of new business processes, continuous
process improvements and appropriate documentation
Please contact us at AltisITR if you have these skills to learn more about this exciting project.
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks