Systems Analyst (100% Work from Home within Canada)
|Information Technology||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Ideal Candidate is…. highly analytical, making you a natural in leading key activities, such as administrating and supporting our 3rd party enterprise applications as well as maintaining the data integration between the applications. Experience managing Azure services and have consistently demonstrated strong relationship management with clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical administration and support for our 3rd party enterprise applications
- Support and maintain our 3rd party enterprise applications by resolving data integration and production issues
- Manage Azure services, in particular Azure compute services, Azure DevOps and Azure Active Directory
- Provide technical support for enterprise applications to internal clients as timely as possible; as well as monitor and evaluate system functions.
- Participate in the creation and execution of implementation and upgrade plans
- Provide user access management for our enterprise applications
- Develop and establish partnerships with lines of business in order to become fully knowledgeable with their business support systems, issues and processes.
- Commitment to producing high quality work and demonstrating professional values in all aspects of work and interactions with colleagues and customers
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of four years of overall relevant experience with a minimum three years of specific experience:
- Working on an ERP, CRM and/or Financial Systems in a Systems Analyst role
- Managing user access on enterprise-level applications
- Supporting data integration with SQL Server or other databases, data warehouses
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Business, Administration, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Azure experience including creating and maintaining Azure environments, Azure DevOps and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Cloud) and/or AX 2012
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite tools (SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks