Receptionist - ON-SITE in Oakville!
|Legal||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Our client in the LEGAL industry is seeking a Receptionist to join their team on a contractual bases until the end of the year. The ideal candidate must be able to work ON SITE in Oakville for four days per week (Tuesdays off) starting ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer services
- Manage on-going correspondence (incoming and out going) via mail and couriers
- Managing Outlook calendars for booking meetings
- Set up boardrooms for meetings
- Provide administrative support to the Office Manager and other Admin team members as needed
- Follow up on going base with multiple meetings to avoid any conflicts
- Maintain contact lists
- General administrative duties as required, such as scanning, faxing, etc
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer service or reception role in a corporate environment
- Must have excellent client service skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to deal with individuals at all levels of an organization
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.