Junior Executive Assistant - 18 Month Contract - Ottawa - REMOTE/HYBRID
|Permanent||From: $48,000.00 To: $55,000.00|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 26, 2021|
Our client from an Accounting Firm, located near Westboro village is actively looking for a sharp Junior Executive Assistant to join their growing team on a 18 month CONTRACT with a high potential to lead to Permanent. As an Executive Assistant, this individual will report directly into the Office Manager and is
responsible for high-level administrative functions for 3 Partners. This individual will hold at least 1-2 years of experience in a professional office setting.
This individual will play a key role supporting and collaborating with other Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, and a manager who collaboratively work together to accomplish the organizational goals of the firm.
PERKS: Benefits start after 3 months, 3 weeks vacation, health and dental 80% covered, vision $400 reimbursement, fully REMOTE and will lead to hybrid only 2 times a week in office.
PLEASE NOTE: This company will cover test costs for the individual if they're currently not vaccinated. APPLY NOW AT LINK BELOW!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Directors and/or Senior Management
- Support documentation and prepare accordingly
- Schedule and attend meetings, prepare agendas and take minutes, which will be later transcribed
- Handle incoming calls, and manage general inquires
- Maintain a filing system and manage the office database
- Manage incoming mail and direct to the right staff member
- Work on special projects, coordinate tasks as needed
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of related administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have strong client service skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to work well both independently and in a team
- Previous experiences and proficiency in MS Office Suite (intermediate to advanced)
- Knowledge of Caseware, Taxprep, Adobe, XCM and Practice Management software is considered an asset.
- Adaptable, accountable and dependable
If interested in this opportunity, then please apply today
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.