Construction Project Manager - Commercial Fit-ups
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Our client, a construction company who specializes in multiple smaller scale projects in commercial and fit-up, is looking for a Project Manager. This is an On-Site position within the Ottawa region.
The ideal candidate will have a couple years project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and execute all plans : risk management, project management, quality and site
- Implementing and executing the Project Management Plan, Quality Plan and Risk Management Plan
- Estimating when required and ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Consistently improve project deadlines and attend executive leadership meetings
Qualifications and Experience
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- A couple years Project Management experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience managing onsite workers and working closely with vendors/contractors .
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you are ready for a new challenge and are looking for the next step in your career - please email a resume at Maggie@altisrecruitment.com or hit "Apply Now"
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks