Bookkeeper - Part-time opportunity!
|Permanent||Up to: $45,000.00|
|Hospitality & Tourism||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, January 7, 2022|
Part-time Bookkeeper is needed for our food services client. This role has incredible flexible hours, 8 hour day anytime between 8am and 11pm, 3 days per week (weekends work is acceptable!). The role will allow for some flexibility to work from home on occasion but the candidate would ideally work in the office. Benefits will be available!
Roles and Responsibilities
- File Management
- Cheque preparation and bill payment
- Visa and Debit card reconciliation
- Monthly budget to actual spending spreadsheet
- Maintain year-to-date budget actual spending spreadsheet
- Quarterly reports
- Audit preparation
- Basic accounting principles such as accounts payable and receivable
- Working knowledge to complete ledgers and expense reports and detailed spreadsheets
- Experience with payroll and employee benefits
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting or Bookkeeping diploma required
- Office working experience in Bookkeeping for a minimum of 5 years is required
- Must have knowledge/experience with basic accounting procedures and office management systems and procedures.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Please apply directly or email email@example.com with "Part-time Bookkeeper" in subject line of email with your updated CV.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks