Admin Assistant - Kitsilano
|Education||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 23, 2021|
Our client in the education industry is seeking an Admin Assistant to join them on site ASAP! The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm with a half hour lunch break. The selected candidate must have a strong administrative background, be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and be able to handle sensitive information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced front desk or reception role
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Coordinating exams for students with disabilities
- Scheduling appointments
- Data entry
- File management
- Dealing with phone inquiries
- Maintaining a highly confidential client record-keeping system
- Project tracking
- Supplies ordering
- Direct inquiries to other departments as necessary
- Respond with tact and sensitivity to highly distressed students
- Make decisions at times of high stress using analytical and situational methods
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- STRONG MS Office skills
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information
- De-escalations skills
- Problem solving skills
- Asset if the candidate understands exams, student assistant hiring etc.
This role is paying $25.53/hour!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.