Organizational Development Specialist
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, November 23, 2021|
We are currently seeking an Organizational Development Specialist for our commercial contracting client on a permanent basis. This is a remote position with the expectation to be in office for meetings.
In this role you will be increasing overall employee effectiveness by utilizing data to identify areas of improvement and implement organizational wide initiatives to support change.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in organizational development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, design and develop training programs based on best practices and the latest trends.
- Evaluate, plan and implement the training and development to employees to improve employee productivity and the overall performance of the organization.
- Lead the development and implementation of change management, communication and training methods, strategies and plans in support of transformation projects.
- Provide expertise on strategic planning, change management including development and implementation of ED&I strategy, organizational performance improvement, leadership development and operational efficiency
- Participate in the needs analysis and planning of various corporate projects and programs.
- Build project plan and support coordination of all major HR-related projects
- Research and propose diversity and inclusion training curriculum in support of diversity, equity, and inclusion internal report
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in organizational development
- Bachelors degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in organizational program development and delivery
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks