Consultant - Analyst
|Financial Services & Insurance||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 30, 2021|
This is an exceptional opportunity within our client’s Canadian team to develop your career and be a key member of their growing consulting team, as a global consultant. You will be making meaningful contributions from day one to challenge your creativity, develop your skills and network with industry leaders. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to build their network and knowledge within the life insurance industry and asset management in North America; and with this experience and information advantage, develop their advisory aptitude and expertise in order to grow the practice and advance their career.
This role is onsite and working from home in Toronto. Enjoy a generous salary and bonus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The role will accomplish the implementation and delivery of our client's core Insights plans within North America and work closely with senior colleagues to develop perceptive analysis, deepen relationships with current clients, contribute to consulting assignments and drive the vision for enhancement and growth. Specific objectives will include enhancing the profile and value of our current Life insurance and Asset Management proposition.
- This role is ideal for a self-motivated individual who possesses solid analytical and technical skills in addition to excellent client management skills. Accountable for project design, interview management and client delivery, engagement with our client’s methodologies will be critical for success, along with the ability to articulate and discuss insights and key messages with senior executives. You will be considered a key source within the market for critical insight and analysis.
- Reinforce our client’s intellectual property and information base within the Canadian and US market by executing and evolving our proven global plans
- Engage with colleagues within Canada (and worldwide) to learn methodologies and leverage existing capability
- End-to-end project implementation (market and organization specific topic coverage, interview management with industry decision makers and professionals, exclusive data analytics and insights creation, presentation and client request deliverables), coordinating with specialists who have developed similar projects globally
- Proactive engagement with target customers on topics and industry themes
- Create rapport with decision makers at target/potential customers and presenting at conferences to develop profile and contribute to business development
- Examine opportunities to launch new studies in conjunction with experts
- Use the collective expertise and resources across all divisions of the organization in order to fully exploit our “information advantage” and improve the quality of our client contribution
Qualifications and Experience
- Up to 10% travel within the role may be required, depending upon location and client requirements.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Financial Services industry
- Have high quality standards and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work globally
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Solid people and communications skills
- Actuarial qualifications or pursuing CFA (not mandatory)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Apply today and call Barb at 647-577-0775
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.