|Broader Public Sector||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, November 23, 2021|
Our public sector client is seeking a Supply Specialist for a 6-month contract opportunity to work with their internal procurement team supporting supply-related procurement duties for personal equipment.
This opportunity is on-site, Monday through Friday, and has a strong likelihood of extension into 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepared request for quotes, proposals; prepare purchase orders (PO's)
- Process invoices using SAP software
- Review statement's of work (SOW's) and provide feedback
- Review evaluation criteria
- Contract management; quotes from contractors
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with materiel management (policy development, transactional data entry, materiel attestation, disposal etc.)
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with supply management
- Knowledge of procurement strategy for the acquisition of products or services
This client has a mandatory vaccination policy for COVID-19; qualified applicants must provide a legal attestation to be consideration for this opportunity.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +