Accounting Associate - Work from home!
|Professional Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 23, 2021|
Our client, one of Canada's largest online Accounting firms, is currently seeking an Accounting Associate to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. As an Accounting Associate, you will be an essential part of the team responsible for the preparation of compilation engagements and the related tax or information returns and work directly with clients to provide advisory services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of compilation engagements for small business
- Assistance and preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns
Qualifications and Experience
- You have 3+ years of working in a public accounting firm in Canada
- You're enrolled or are planning to enroll in the CPA program
- You've completed a B-Comm or equivalent with a focus on accounting
- You enjoy working outside your comfort zone and challenging yourself to tackle new types •of customers (e-commerce, crypto, VC funds) and engagements (technology consulting, higher-end tax work, etc).
- You're organized, deadline-driven, and work well independently
- You work well as part of a team
- You care deeply about providing clients a great experience
- You enjoy learning and trying out new software/technologies
- You can work effectively from home
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
This is an excellent opportunity that offers fantastic job perks including creating a schedule that works for you! To be immediately considered for this opportunity apply directly today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +