Human Resources Assistant - Bilingual
|Permanent||From: $50,000.00 To: $57,000.00|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Human Resources|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 23, 2021|
Our client in the Financial Services industry is seeking to bring on a bilingual HR Assistant to their team.
This is a permanent remote role that offers 3 weeks' vacation, RRSP matching, full benefits and lots of room for learning, development and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to employee questions and inquiries
- Provide HR support to the HRBP's and Centres of Excellences in various functions such as: Disability administration, Leaves of absence, Offboarding, Global Mobility administration, Campus Recruitment administration and more!
- Responsible for working through assigned HR tickets daily and escalate any issues to the HR Manager
- Responsible for ensuring process updates are completed and training is provided
- Understand the processes and programs available to employees and be able to research information to solve escalations or answer inquiries
- Review payroll data inputs prior to payroll cutoff
- Collaborate with various teams to respond to ongoing queries and issue resolutions
- Project assistance as required, and other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1+ year(s) of HR experience, or equivalent combination of education and internship experience
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English
- Ability to communicate effectively, build relationship and understand change management.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to perform under time constraints and calmly meet deadlines
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing different and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
- Experience with Workday considered an asset
- CHRP designation or pursual is considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.