Project Manager Contract
|Broader Public Sector||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 23, 2021|
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager for a 4-month contract to assist with their current workload.
The ideal consultant is available immediately and has explicit experience with budgeting, finance, and cost-accounting management. They are passionate about providing exceptional service and have strong ethics/values.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the setup of projects (execution and control)
- Assist in the negotiation of project details (contact details, organizational charts, contractual details etc.)
- Providing administrative expertise relating to the management of project; strategic planning and analysis
- Performing project evaluation
- Conducting research and analysis with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Providing input to management in support of particular projects
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of demonstrated Project Management experience
- Degree or diploma in Project Management or Business Administration; related education will be required
- Fluent with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Experience using Power BI and similar reporting tools
- Certified PMP (project management professional)
- Experience working with Oracle
- Bilingual (English and French) is a strong asset
This opportunity is with our partners in the healthcare sector; there is a mandatory two-dose vaccination policy for COVID-19; a legal attestation is required from qualified consultants.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.