|Marketing & Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 22, 2021|
Our trusted client is seeking a Communications Lead to join their team! This role will focus on both internal and external communications, including project communications, stakeholder relations, community engagement, client relations, social media, and media relations. This is a full time opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and execute communication plans by collaborating with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- Completing research, planning, and developmental aspects.
- Development of the department's communications materials, both print and digital.
- Assist with media relations, draft speeches, press conferences, media responses, and statements.
- Write editorial content and coordinate media content to be published via social media and photography/video.
- Attendance at meetings with stakeholders and clients, community meetings and public events.
- Manage and respond to public inquiries regarding design and activities by providing information on schedules.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relative field.
- 5 years of experience in communications.
- Client focused, strong attention to detail, be very organized, proficient, and proactive.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Excellent time management skills.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +